1. How much does shipping cost?
We offer various shipping options to accommodate your needs. Shipping costs are calculated based on the destination, weight, and size of the package. You can select your preferred shipping method during the checkout process, and the associated costs will be displayed.
The minimum shipping fee is $5.95.
2. How long does it take to receive my order?
- The production time for our quilt blankets varies depending on the complexity and quantity of your order.
- Production time: Your order will be produced within 5-7 days after your order is placed. Please allow us to make your own items with all our best, so we take great pride in delivering the highest quality products for our customers. So much do thank you for your patience.
- Shipping time: Please wait 9-14 business days for your items to be shipped and delivered after their production. Besides, you will receive a tracking number 5-7 days after you place your order. If your tracking number does not show data, please allow up to 48 hours for the information to appear.
Be aware to add up the production time too if you need to receive it for special events.
3. Can the order be delivered to multiple addresses?
We do not offer shipping to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place those orders separately.
4. Do you offer delivery to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Yes, we can send shipments to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
Orders shipped to APO addresses are done so via DHL Globalmail, and then are turned over to USPS for final delivery (through the military mail system). Shipments to APOs can take up to 45 additional days to arrive.
Unfortunately, once the package enters the military mail system, tracking ceases to update for military security reasons. This means that we no longer have visibility of your order and cannot provide tracking information.
5. Will I be charged VAT taxes?
Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not collect VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.
Depending on the receiving country, your package may incur local customs or VAT charges. We recommend contacting your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s customs policies.
6. Where are my items coming from?
We have multiple factories and warehouses in HongKong, Taiwan, China and United States. When processing your order, we base on your address to choose and shipped from the optimal warehouse which has your picked product. Please read the description of the product carefully to know the shipping time.
7. Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries.